- You cannot add "Luisa beverage with green apple juice (250mL) - Cretan Goods" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Sage – Thetida
Is a product of Organic Farming and it’s hand picked from Thetidio – Farsala
Divine flavor of Thetis and Achilles’ land
Net weight: 20g
Out of stock
The mountains of Greece smell of the rich scent of herbs. A good that needs to be protected and shared with you. That is why Thetida's family, with respect for the land and man, have turned to organic herb farming, fulfilling at the same time a childhood dream.
She is a family-run farm business in the village of, Thetidio, Farsala, land of the goddess Thetis and Achilles. It is a hilly village whose inhabitants are dedicated to agriculture and livestock breeding.
Certified organic sage (Salvia officinalis), in leaves 20gr.
a) rich in antioxidants,
b) it relieves cough and sore throat. This herb has anti-inflammatory properties and provides a relaxing throat feel.
c) positive effect on Alzheimer's treatment.
How to incorporate sage into your daily routine?
1) make small bowls and serve with oil, sage and garlic,
2) use sage as a seasoning for your tomato sauce,
3) add fresh sage to your omelets and
4) place some fresh sage leaves in the fish or chicken and bake in the oil paste