Messolonghi, Thessaloniki & Attica subscription box
1) SALT WITH ORGANIC HERBS AND SESAME
2) PICKLED RED PEPPERS STUFFED WITH CHEESE
3) QUINCE AND GINGER JAM
4) EGGPLANT DIP
5) CURRY KALE CHIPS
The best Greek food box
Let us send you a perfect combination of premium, full-sized delicacies. Every month directly to your doorstep by mail.
- Our products are made with only the highest quality ingredients.
- 100+ local producers. Small, family run businesses with highest quality standards.
- 1000+ delicious products. Including vegetarian, vegan, and organic products.
- Free shipping anywhere in the European Union.
- You can cancel your Greek food box subscription at anytime.
1) SALT WITH ORGANIC HERBS AND SESAME (MESSOLONGHI)
The salt lakes of Messolonghi produce an exquisite, 100% sea salt which does not contain chemical additives or artificial flavouring. It is combined with organic herbs from Crete and sesame from Thrace. The result is a healthy, rich and flavourful salt that will make your food even more delicious. If you are using condensed vegetable broth you can substitute it with this amazing salt. It is also excellent when sprinkled over your plate as a final touch, especially on salads and cold dishes.
2) PICKLED RED PEPPERS STUFFED WITH CHEESE (THESSALONIKI)
Peppers originated from Mexico and they were more than welcome in Greece! We prefer them stuffed, like these red peppers (called kabanaki, which means little bell) which are roasted and stuffed with a fragrant blend of cheeses and spices. An exquisite appetiser, a delicacy that goes great with a glass of ouzo or a glass of wine.
3) QUINCE AND GINGER JAM (ATTICA)
Quince is cultivated since ancient times and it is a fruit that gives excellent spoon sweets and jams, thanks to the pectine it contains. According to Plutarch brides would eat some quince to perfume their kiss before entering the bridal chamber. Here it is combined with ginger, this amazing spice from the orient, in a unique and tasty jam that goes great with feta cheese and fresh oregano or other types of cheese and also with meat, like schnitzel rolls.
4) EGGPLANT DIP (THESSALONIKI)
Eggplant is rich in calcium, potassium, iron, vitamin A and fibers. It is also a powerful antioxidant and furthermore it is… delicious! Let your imagination free and use this great dip to make a tasteful plate full of healthy summer mezedes!
5) CURRY KALE CHIPS (ATTICA)
Kale leaves contain vitamins A, K, C, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium… They are dehydrated at temperatures that ensure that they preserve their healthy components. Plus they are delicious and very unique, a great snack for all hours of the day. You can add them to your salad, or have them with your soups or sandwich. They are also ideal along with a fresh beverage or drink.