Kymi, Attica & Crete subscription box
1) CAROB COFFEE SUBSTITUTE
2) NUTRITION BAR WITH CAROB SYRUP
3) FIG BARS
4) ALMOND STUFFED OLIVES
5) TARAGON IN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
6) ΟLIVE OIL COOKIES
The best Greek food box
Let us send you a perfect combination of premium, full-sized delicacies. Every month directly to your doorstep by mail.
- Our products are made with only the highest quality ingredients.
- 100+ local producers. Small, family run businesses with highest quality standards.
- 1000+ delicious products. Including vegetarian, vegan, and organic products.
- Free shipping anywhere in the European Union.
- You can cancel your Greek food box subscription at anytime.
1) CAROB COFFEE SUBSTITUTE (CRETE)
For those of you who are trying to avoid coffee or you just want to make your everyday coffee more nutritional, the solution comes from the magic… carob. Carob is the fruit of the carob tree, and it is classified among legumes. It is high in proteins, carbohydrates, iron, calcium and phosphorus. Enjoy your carob coffee warm or cold, and be sure that you are making the healthiest choice for your body.
2) NUTRITION BAR WITH CAROB SYRUP (CRETE)
You will not regret adding carob to your everyday diet. Carob is known since ancient times for giving health and energy to those who consume it in its various forms. This snack made from carob syrup with almonds, thyme honey, dried fruits and sesame seeds is ideal for work, for your kids to eat at school, or for when you are travelling.
3) FIG BARS (KYMI)
These handmade fig bars are a natural snack, without added sugar and preservatives. With a fresh taste, rich flavor and soft texture. Ideal for a quick boost of iron and energy! Made from figs that are cultivated at an organic fig orchard in Kimi, Evia.
4) ALMOND STUFFED OLIVES (CRETE)
Prepare a fresh and delicious salad with Valencia oranges cut in slices, olives stuffed with
almond, red onion cut in thin slices, pomegranate and leaves of fresh mint. Prepare a tasty
dressing with lemon and orange juice, extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt and fresh ground
5) TARAGON IN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL (ATHENS)
Fresh cut Estragon made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. This product is ideal for any use in food preparation. We can use that product as we would use fresh estragon. We can use it to prepare a pasta sauce, a pizza, in salads and anywhere we need to give a fresh estragon aroma. This product is made with no preservatives, it is pasteurized and it has a shelf life of 18 months.
6) ΟLIVE OIL COOKIES (CRETE)
Traditional small, sweet and delicious cookies, for you to enjoy with your coffee or tea. They
are made of high quality ingredients (yogurt, raisins and thyme), based on the Cretan diet.