Scrambled eggs Kalamata style
FOR 4 PEOPLE
PREP TIME: 35 MINUTES
10 ripe tomatoes, peeled
pinch of sugar
fresh oregano, if available, or
chopped parsley for garnish
• Cut the pork or ham into big chunks and set aside.
• Finely chop the tomatoes and put them in a pan with
the olive oil.
• Add the salt, pepper, and sugar and simmer for a few minutes.
• Add the pork.
• When the sauce begins to thicken, stir in the eggs.
• Keep stirring for another 1 or 2 minutes until the eggs begin to set.
Remove from the heat.
• Serve sprinkled with oregano or parsley and fresh bread or