Organic buckwheat seed 500g – Organic and healthy foods
Buckwheat is a product of organic agriculture. It belongs to a special category of foods eat free, gluten free.
Buckwheat seed (Fagopyrum esculentum) is an annual dicotyledonous plant and belongs to the Pseudo-cereal family.
Nutritional benefits of buckwheat
- Rich source of vegetable protein (suitable for vegetarians, vegan)
- It does not contain gluten so its consumption is made appropriate by people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease
- High fiber content contributing to good bowel function and maintaining normal weight
- It is recommended for diabetes control and prevention
- Rich in vitamins B, E, and K.
- Excellent source of potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, manganese and zinc
For more Greek pasta & legumes products shop here: