Kanenas rose dry wine 750ml – Tsantali
Vibrant rosé color. A fragrant bouquet of fresh rose petals, confectionary, strawberry and black pepper notes dominate the nose. An intensely flavored palate with lovely fruit-forward richness and pleasant acidity leading to a polished, delicious finish.
Kanenas rose dry wine 750ml - Tsantali
Rose, Dry wine
Mavroudi & Syrah
Harvested at flavor ripeness, approximately 70% of the red fruit was crushed and pumped into red fermenters and cold macerated at 10°C for a 8-24 hour period on skins. The remaining 30% was pressed immediately off skins to avoid excessive color in the finished wine. The pink colored juice from both parcels was clarified and then racked off solids. The fermentation was kept cool in stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and aromatics. No oak.
Roasted vegetables, white meat, fruits, soft cheese and seafood