Food products from Greece
A CULINARY JOURNEY TO PATRAS, LACONIA, AND ATHENS
Click the pins on the map for details
The best Greek food box
Let us send you a perfect combination of premium, full-sized delicacies. Every 2 months directly to your doorstep!
- Our products are made with only the highest quality ingredients.
- 100+ local producers. Small, family run businesses with highest quality standards.
- 1000+ delicious products. Including vegetarian, vegan, and organic products.
- Free shipping.
- You can cancel your Greek food box subscription at anytime.
1) BERGAMOT SPOON SWEET (PATRA)
Sweet and aromatic, you can enjoy your bergamot spoon sweet as it is, use it in tarts and cakes or, of course, have it with some Greek yogurt. You can use the leftover syrup in order to give taste to a sponge cake or to cookies or wafer biscuits. The products of IAMVI are made with hand picked fruits from the region around Patras in the Peloponnese, and they are made in small quantities, respecting the crops and the seasonality of each fruit. (Bergamot spoon sweet is one of the classics Food products from Greece)
2) EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL (LAKONIA, PELOPONNESE)
This Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced in the olive groves of Agria Gea after care that meets the criteria of Integrated Management. The olive harvest is done with respect to the fruit and the tree and the olive oil is produced on the same day to avoid altering the organoleptic characteristics.The result is a superior olive oil with acidity <0.3 and a refined taste!
Read more about Food products from Greece and this producer here: Agria Gea
3) TOMATO AND THYME SAUCE (ATHENS)
This thyme flavored sauce has won a Great Taste award.You can use it on pasta, pizza, meat and fish dishes, or on bruschetta… whichever the way, you will definitely love it!
4) CHOCOLATE AND HAZELNUT PILLOWS (ATHENS)
Α healthy snack for every time of the day. Enjoy these delicious and nutritious choco pillows with milk or yogurt and you will simply love them.
5) GARDEN OF GREECE SNACK (ATHENS)
A great combination of Greek dried fruit, a healthy choice for those sweet cravings. Checkout more snacks on NatureSnacks